this is it - 29. my last day of being 29. tomorrow i'll be 30 - i can't beleive it. my twenties have flown - but also been jam-packed. it's kenny's birthday today, but as he and i don't talk, the only day it is to me is: the last day of 29.
when i was in my twenties, i:
- got a bachelor's degree
- got an mfa
- got an mls
- wrote two novels (that are not yet published, but will be!)
- ran lots of marathons, including a PR of 3:28 at boston
- started running ultramarathons, including a bunch of 50ks, 3 50 milers, and 1 100k!
- traveled around europe for nearly four months alone
- also backpacked in brazil, costa rica & argentina
- learnt to be self-sufficient and grown-up
- got a great cat
- experienced (and am experiencing) an amazing romance with t
- went to burning man