- arriving home was a shock. being here still is. i keep saying euro instead of dollar, and so much american english is a bit of a shock.
- i'm really enjoying all the food in my house, and cooking, and eating. it's so much nicer. plus, organic nearly everything!
- i went to a family party where shouting was the norm, and after, my sister and her boyfriend slept over. her boyfriend made killer omletes in the morning.
- venessa, my friend from co, has been here all week. it's been fun going to museums and cooking and hanging out.
- i saw le tigre. one word: brilliant. they were awesome. they left the stage during new kicks, and came back dressed in these white outfits with NO WAR all over them. i danced a lot with venessa.
- venessa and i got flashed by some pervert in a black explorer. he was masturbating in his car. i went to the police station around the block, and by the time we went back, he had booked. the cop told me to get the license plate if i could, and we saw him several blocks later, got the license plate, and called 911. they were very nice, and i hope they catch him.
- i went to the moma, and i'm going to the guggenheim today--as if i didn't see enough art museums this summer.
it's weird being back, and sooner or later i'll need to look for a job, but now, i'm still settling in.