17 February 2012

Getting Back Into It

Because I can only run slow and short so long.

Got a haircut.

Back to cooking: soups, stews, breads, intricate salads.

Got the Burning Man tickets, luckily. Will be planning more than ever this year, but promise myself I won't let myself get stressed out about it. (Or run a 100 miler a few days after Burning Man!)

But I'm getting back into it.

I've been to the gym four times this week already.

I've run every day, and today I'm running twice.

I'm psyched about Dances with Dirt Green Swamp 50 Miler and Bear Mountain 50 Miler and Traprock 50k and Febapple 50k and whatever else I decide to do.

Tomorrow I'm running to Washington Heights and then doing miserable hill repeats with friends. Then Bear Mountain on Sunday.

I'm headed to Europe for work two weeks from today.

And a million other things but I know it's going to get better.

No comments: