23 June 2005

i love spain

i love valencia. it's awesome, amazing. i love speaking in spanish, eating spanish food, drinking sangria, meeting people, going to the beach, and having seista. i've met so many awesome people, and not just backpackers. my friend asked me if she'd like valencia. i love it but she's more into touristy stuff. if you like meeting people and chilling, great. i'm psyched. but seriously, you need to know some spanish or you're screwed. all my friends here don't speak spanish and they're like, "if you weren't here, i'd be screwed." spain is awesome! i love spain, i want to move here.

1 comment:

Moi said...

Cheryl,
I received your postcard mailed in an envelope from Paris today! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was so moved that I cried. It was so very thoughtful of you. Keep having a wonderful time. Keep drinking wine. Keep making friends. Keep taking pictures and writing in this blog. In other words, keep making memories! Happy traveling. Love, Pat