2010 was a rough year. I went through some crazy emotional stuff, had surgery (which seems to have helped, despite the excruciating pain afterward (couldn't even sit up for two days)), lost my grandfather, dealt with a lot of work stress, crazy relationship/post-relationship stress...
But I also ran a sub 23 hour 100 miler at Umstead, sub 24 100 miler at Vermont, had a blast at Burning Man, learned how awesome some of my friends are, fell in love, and started an awesome trip in Central America.
2011...what will come? I have no clue but here's some teasers for the New Year:
- Continue traveling in Central America, around Nicaragua and Guatemala
- Dances w Dirt 50 Miler (Feb)
- Rick's 50k (Feb)
- Umstead 100 Miler (April)
- 3 Days at the Fair 48 Hour Race (May)
- RD of Burning Man 50k again
- Camp Twin Bikini with Rachelle Rachelle
- Spend more time with my grandmas
- Visit Buffalo (Need to see my girls up there!)
- A race in BC?